Thursday, July 14, 2011

An Introduction...

At this point in time, I am a 17 year old southern girl who loves to sing, act, and write. I am small in stature, fun-loving and energetic, musical no matter the time of day, and an avid reader. I am rarely seen without a book in my hand, or a song on my lips. =) What I lack in height, I hope I make up for in personality, but that can be for you to decide. ;) I am a Christian, a follower and believer of Jesus Christ, and though I may not have all the answers and I am certainly not perfect, I know that He has saved me from my own selfish sins and I am so thankful when I think of what He did for me. I pray that as I write on this blog, it will be for His glory and that you will see His love shining through me.
This blog is kind of multi-purpose. I will be posting my random musings and favorite things on my Home page, as often as I can. Hopefully they will not bore you to tears. ;) But aside from that, I will also be giving updates on my newest venture, Timeless Enchantments Entertainment, the start of my own company. =D The gist: I will be a fairytale character performer, and will be available for birthday parties and other activities for children and families in and around the Charleston area. At this point, it is still quite new as there are many things that need to be done before I can fully start up, so you can check for updates on my website, www.timeless-enchantments.com. I'm uber excited about it. =)
One more thing will be posted on this blog, as sort of a side business, yet still linked with the other one. I'm going to be making customized wooden wall letters, and will be taking on commissions as well as selling a few ready-made. Pictures and descriptions will be posted on the page, Treasures of the West Wing. They can spell anything you like: your name, your favorite movie, characters, or anything that strikes your fancy. =)
So, that's about it for the basic introduction and run-through of what this blog is about! I'm so excited to share my thoughts and adventures with you! I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I enjoy posting them!
**If you ever wish to send me an email about parties, letter commissions, or even just to chat, please do so at kaylamariemiller17@gmail.com. I'd love to hear from my fellow bloggers and lovely readers!**
In Christ,
Kayla Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment